Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge Abridged Version

On Facebook, there's this thing going around called 30 Day Song Challenge. I decided to do an abridged version. I eliminated days I didn't want to do, like "my least favorite song". Why would I post songs that I don't like? Plus, Thirty freekin' days.... Cheeze, that's a long time! So I needed to cut it down at any rate.

Here's the list of what I'll be doing for the next eleven or so days.

day 01 - your favorite song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy.
day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere.
day 11 - a song from your favorite band.
day 15 - a song that describes you.
day 16 - a song that you used to hate but now love (I switched it from ..........used to love but now hate).
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio.
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry.
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh.
day 29 - a song from your childhood.

Day ONE. My favorite song (this minute)
The Smashing Pumpkins, Tonight Tonight. I like the video, and I like the words, and I like the music. On the posts I like the video, I'll post the video, but if I like the song, and not the video, I'll just post the song.

I hope you enjoy this and will keep coming back (and commenting)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat idea!! This will be fun! Can't say I've ever hear this song - not that I can remember anyway. I liked the video! ...debbie

April 25, 2011 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home