Sunday, April 24, 2011

UPS Whoops FedEx's Butt

FedEx is out! They suck. The delivery sucks, the customer service sucks. I ordered critical piece of equipment for my job. They sent it FedEx. I'm tracking it. It took off from Memphis to Miami at 4:49 AM April 22. Apparently it never arrived. It must still be on the plane, which must be still in the air, over two days later.
I called customer service and yes, it's still in transit. They don't have any information, and can't do anything. Their tracking is obviously inaccurate.
I paid for overnight service, and my invoice says overnight service, but UPSs' website has Apr 28 as a delivery date. So my guess is that my package is sitting in Miami, waiting for the 27th. I told that to the customer service agent, and apparently he couldn't grasp what I was telling him.

My experience with UPS has been, once your package is in the system, they get it to you as soon as they can. The fact that I have so little to say about UPS is a good thing. I like tracking my packages down here, and going to pick them up.

So from now on, if I have a choice, I'm going with UPS all the way.
My new logo for FedEx!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I tell everyone..don't send me anything fedex..it never gets here. my birth certificate had to be here asap and had it over nighted they only used fedex..I knew I was fucked..it took 10 days and I made them give me my fecking money back.i love our ups guy..been the same guy for 15 years, knows us, knows the dogs, carry's dog treats for them..

April 24, 2011 2:18 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

That is sad.
I LOVE the movie Castaway and it is about a FedEx guy ... so I kinda liked FedEx in a weird way! Not having ever used FedEx as we don't have it here I cannot comment on their delivery's.
I will take your word for it that they suck.

April 24, 2011 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrible!!! Had the same thing happen to me. Instead of delivering it to Henderson, NC they sent it to Henderson, Tennessee. It was shuffled around and finally a week later it arrived at the correct address. It was also overnight!!...debbie

April 25, 2011 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home