Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blog Backup

After the Blogger screwup last week, (I still don't have some of the comments I had) I went to Wordpress.com and created a new blog, IMPORTED this one, and now I have a backup.

DO NOT BE CONFUSED, THIS IS STILL MY BLOG.

I only made a backup.


Here's my post:

This is my WordPress.com backup to my blog.

These are some links that were already here.

  1. Find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
  2. Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
  3. Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I had to laugh at your big red letters. Sometimes, you have to shout and re-shout to make something so simple, so clear to some people. I get it.

May 16, 2011 7:22 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I did the same thing, only I didn't import my blog onto Wordpress! Off to do it right now.
Good idea Mark.

May 16, 2011 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home