Monday, May 16, 2011

Not much today

I don't have much to post about today. Yesterday afternoon the Wife and I went snorkeling. Above is a pic I took of myself.
Last night was a weird night, I couldn't sleep but I was very tired. So I took a sleeping bag out on the back porch. Then I slept. I was having tons of strange dreams, none of which I can remember. I woke up and thought it was almost morning, but it was only 2AM, and I was freezing. So I went back into the house to bed.
Today is Discovery Day here. A Holiday. Columbus sighted Cayman on this day in 1503

7 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Great photo! I've had those kind of nights, too. But, I only get them if I accidentally get gluten in my system.

May 16, 2011 7:24 AM  
Blogger jean said...

I was going to say...it sounds like you have very salty soil, maybe? I don't know anything about the soil in the Caymans. At least, your Julie is doing alright. They are my second fav mango and stringless.

May 16, 2011 8:13 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Yikes! okay, I reread your comment. Your julie didn't make it. Sorry about that.

May 16, 2011 8:15 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Good photo! Enjoy your day...

May 16, 2011 4:08 PM  
Blogger Elettra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 16, 2011 5:41 PM  
Blogger Elettra said...

Wow !!!!!! excellent close up !!!!!!!!

May 16, 2011 5:43 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

You pics are always so good!

May 17, 2011 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home