Friday, August 12, 2011

Daaang!

Mosquitoes like my computer
Last night, when it got a little darker in the evening and the computer screen got relatively brighter, I saw a lot of mosquitoes buzzing around backlit between me and the screen. I thought "Dang! This house is full of mosquitoes!" Then I went outside and I thought "Dang! There's more mosquitoes in the house than there are out here!"
I finished my evening, thought "Dang! I'm tired!" So went to bed, and slept all night with no more thoughts of the nasty mozzies.

This morning I got up, took care of my mornin business, got my coffee and sat down in front of the computer to post another amazingly boring post, and I immediately noticed many mosquitoes. I though "Dang! They're only here! The mosquitoes like my computer!"
Why do the mosquitoes like my computer???

By the way, I sure am glad it's Friday! Daaaang! this has been a long week!
99933

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

dang...one of my favorite words..and for someone that uses the word fuck a lot, you wouldn't think so.

August 12, 2011 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of insects are attracted to the UV spectrum of light - thats why LED lights that are warmer (less blue and therefore closer to the UV wavelength) in nature attract very few bugs. Dang , thats your tip for the day.

August 12, 2011 8:23 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

It will be the light or something attacting them to your computer no doubt.
DANG you say 'dang' A LOT. lol

August 13, 2011 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home