Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wrecking My Target

I found a toy fish net on the beach and put in in the yard for a slingshot target. It works really well, and if you are accurate, you get your ammo back!
Yesterday I found the cats using my target as a playground or some kind of hammock!
C'mon Mom, keep your kids in line!

Why don't you cats keep the chickens outta my yard instead?

Awww Dangit!

(The target is for my slingshot which I use against chickens who take advantage of other chickens. I hate to see the strong ones intimidate the weaker to get more food. Also chickens who come around and try to steal food from the cats. My ammo are these light round seeds that can't travel fast and won't hurt anything).

8 Comments:

Anonymous Carnealian said...

Omg Mark that is so cute!! You guys should just make your home a farm. Milk, eggs. Less money at the grocery store!

September 21, 2011 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling post!! I laughed at the kittens in your target! How cute is THAT!! I was amazed the cats didn't go after the chickens!! The photos are darling!! Whatdaya mean you don't have good posts?? I like your Blog!!! ...debbie

September 21, 2011 8:49 AM  
Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

Look at him go!

September 21, 2011 11:01 AM  
Blogger jean said...

How cute! I think you have a soft spot for animals. By the way...the flowers I posted are trumpets. I just gave them "lilac pink" as an alternative color to mundane "purple". You've got one teeny bit of land. Maybe you and Sunshine should move to Grenada.

September 21, 2011 12:56 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my awww moment for the day

September 21, 2011 10:25 PM  
Blogger Shrinky said...

Oh, that is just too sweet for words, what a lovely post, these pic's are simply hysterical!

September 22, 2011 4:45 AM  
Blogger redgirl said...

if you catch them in a net would that make them catfish?

September 23, 2011 11:52 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Oh Redgirl, that is the cats meow!

September 24, 2011 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home