Wednesday, October 26, 2011

And on the 13th Day

This morning I woke up at 4:30, got up got dressed, made coffee and walked the dogs. Then I laid on the couch with my raincoat on and slept till 7:15. Then I went back to bed for a minute (without the raincoat) but said screwit and now I'm drinking re-warmed coffee.
I had that cold, and it gave me a day off I guess. I got all cold medicined for that party and felt better the whole next coupla days, then yesterday it hit me again full force.
And now The Wife is getting sick too. . .


On October 14, on this blog, I wrote: Yesterday started sunny, then thin haze took over the sky. The haze got thicker and turned into clouds. That means it got cloudy on the 13th. Today is the first day we have seen blue sky and sun since then, 13 days. It's still plenty cloudy and will probably rain today.

I believe a day of sun will cure my cold, and I want to gargle with sea water for my sore throat.
I am so tired of clouds and rain I cant stand it anymore.

Here's some random photos
Walkin' the dawgs, walk-walk-walkin' the dawgs
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ !

Headphones, the most noble rooster. He doesn't steal food from females.

Again vit de catz

6 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

I got up at 4:30 too, thanks to my ever trusty "TIME TO GET UP" too-early-in-the-morning rooster crows. And, I had a cup of coffee, but no raincoat. Alas.
Want to get rid of your colds? Take raw garlic. It'll kick that nasty out in no time. Mince it and take it with a big bite of food. It works. You have to try it to believe it.
I like the backsides of your doggies :)
Headphones...now that's unique. I can see why he's named that. Looks like he really is wearing headphones.
My rooster is a gentleman, too. He doesn't steal food from the hens...he actually picks it up and gives it to them! Imagine.
De catz vit de cute looks are de nicest.
I just wrote you a book.

October 26, 2011 10:17 AM  
Blogger jean said...

PS, I forgot to tell you...no problem with our chickens and pumpkin vines. Or maybe, I have noticed and we could have had even more pumpkins? Mmmm...
Maybe if you train the vines up along a fence out of reach or something like that.

October 26, 2011 10:20 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I get up at 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30..etc..just to pee.

October 26, 2011 6:51 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Poor you and your wife... i hope you are all better soon... and the sun shines!
I did not realise your island was quite as small as you told me!

October 26, 2011 10:37 PM  
Blogger Slyde said...

i could make a joke and say that that is a darn nice cock you have there, but i'm too mature for that...

October 27, 2011 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Very pretty kitties! Sorry about the cold. And the lack of sun. Here it is the mosquitoes that have kept us indoors. Our kids at school have not been allowed outside for the entire week - that's how thick they are.

October 27, 2011 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home