Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bloggers Block

The last few days I've been having trouble thinking of anything to post. As you may have noticed.

I like looking back in my blog and see what I was doing a year ago, two years ago, all the way back to six years ago. Six years ago I was going to the Brac. Lost my Yahoo account (I still don't trust and have nothing to do with Yahoo since)

Below is a picture of a cruise ship I took yesterday on my way home from work. It's not as dark as the camera makes it out to be. Notice there is a sailboat passing between me and the ship.

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm glad your still blogging and if you run out of things to say. post pictures..they are beautiful.

November 16, 2011 1:23 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Oh, is that what that dark triangular thing is. Cruise ship always look like big cities with all their lights on.

November 17, 2011 8:01 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

i just LOVE photos like the cruise ship at night!
I wish where I lived had city lights views. That would rock.

November 17, 2011 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home