Friday, February 10, 2012

Back From The Beach

Today is our last day in Costa Rica, 24 hours and we'll be at the airport, waiting to head home. This trip went suddenly from: "We just got here" to: "It's almost time to leave", with nothing in between. I'm already looking forward to the next visit.

Yesterday we got back from the beach, near Ario, on the Pacific. It is a fantastic place. Below are a few pictures:

Noelia

My Shell Collection.

The Beach

Reflection On A Wet Beach

The Wifes Parents, The Wife, and me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

Looks like a great place for a vacation!

February 10, 2012 4:41 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

next time dammit I wanna go too.

February 11, 2012 6:47 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

It looks lovely there. Shame you had to leave.

February 12, 2012 1:58 PM  
Blogger jean said...

So, why are you living on the Caymans?? LOVE that little bar hut. I would live in it. Are you sure you collected enough shells? :) Costa Rica sure looks like a beautiful place!! Did I ask why are you not living there? :)

February 13, 2012 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home