Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Title-less Tuesday

When I first typed the title for todays post, it came out Titless, we can't have anyone having a Titless Tuesday.. Tits for everybody!
I mowed the yard yesterday..... If you can remember back far enough to the last time I mentioned mowing the yard... Well, I didn't mow it then. That was what? A month ago. Well, I finally got 'er done. Yup.
Blogwise, I got nothing today for ya folks. Just a aching brain and a bloodstream needing coffee. AND a couple pictures, one from this morning and one from yesterday. And a sore throat, I think I'm getting "THE COLD" that's "GOING AROUND".

Hard to hide when you're a white cat.

Paddleboarders

6 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Love Al's photo with the yellow flowers, she is beaYOUty!

March 20, 2012 9:23 AM  
Blogger jean said...

A cold again!? What's the matter with you!? Get over it, man. Okay, just joking. Had to laugh at your beard funny on my post, though. Love the cats. Even in the dark, you can see white cats.

March 20, 2012 10:36 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I always almost catch colds, but seldom actually do....

March 20, 2012 11:46 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

you need some vitamins..and I love that captioned cat with the grass straw..love it.

March 20, 2012 1:09 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yellowdog, I probably stole that pic from you!

March 20, 2012 6:11 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

It sucks when you can't think of anything to blog about!
Luckily with my life, it doesn't happen too often.
Love the pretty cat... even though I'm not a cat lover at all.

March 20, 2012 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home