Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Cat

This is LT, he is being assimilated into our cat clan. We call him LT because he has a Long Tail. He is very friendly and likes to be petted, held and scratched. The other cats don't really like him yet but I can tell he's trying to fit in. He sniffs somebody and they snarl at him, then he'll lay down and be passive. I really think he is trying to fit in. I hope the other cats accept him.
Today is Tuesday on the calendar, but in the brain it's Monday. Yesterday was a holiday here. So was Friday, big four day weekend. Went diving yesterday, pictures probably tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

I like the name. We once had a dog named Brown Dog. I named it. It was brown.

Good luck assimilating, LT!

April 10, 2012 12:49 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

we used to have a cat nicknamed FC...for fucking cat..as I got older I became less nice..which explains my white feral cat named "asshole."
boy he does have a long tail.

April 10, 2012 1:03 PM  
Blogger Leeann said...

Great name and he has a really long tail! It sounds like he is doing all the right things with the other cats so hopefully it won't be long before the other cats befriend LT good luck

April 10, 2012 8:02 PM  
Blogger jean said...

We had that same 4 day holiday here in Grenada, too. Long holidays are popular in the Caribbean. I think LT is "pur"dy.

April 11, 2012 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home