Friday, March 30, 2012

Test Post

This is a test post from my phone. Not too bad.
Yesterday I went diving and today I am too.
We have a new cat, LT (Long Tail), he's going to the vet today to get "fixed". I feel like such a betrayer. But he's been hanging out, picking fights, and spraying smelly cat spray in our cats area. He is very friendly and loves to be held and petted. I hope the other cats see how much he likes it and want some too. They still barely let us touch them.
Tonight he'll be home and it will all be behind us. I easily put him in the kennel yesterday and he's going to the vet this morning...
It doesn' t feel like Friday. I don't know what day it feels like, but not Friday.
Let the weekend begin!
Oh yeah, the pic is uploaded from my phone, part of the test.

5 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

May LT come through with flying colors. Sounds like he's a people cat. I like the pic.

March 30, 2012 12:17 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hope my friday pics cheer you up some..your a good pet owner

March 30, 2012 6:56 PM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Good for you, getting LT fixed. Gotta do it and he won't hold it against you (the drugs are good that way).

March 31, 2012 3:16 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Aaaa haaa, now I know who LT is! And I would of thought once 'fixed' he would NOT have 'balls' ANYMORE!

April 01, 2012 11:24 PM  
Blogger DrinkingTea said...

I hope your cat beast is doing well. One of mine was fixed 12 years ago. He doesn't spray, but he still tries to make kittens every chance he gets.

April 03, 2012 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home