Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Picture Post

I am hopefully not working today, it the client calls, I will go, but I expect that won't happen. Today I need to pay my bills, (online) finish an online course I've been taking on Voice Telephone Networks and Studio Interface Systems I could do a little yardwork, and maybe go to the beach. But you know how that goes. My eyes are bigger than my plate. I'll be lucky to get the course done.
Yesterday I stopped at the beach on the way home from work. Took a few pics. Here they are. Yup.
Seven Mile Beach

A curleytail gecko

More kayaks, I tried to one-up myself from the last kayak pic.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

is that gecko selling insurance?

March 22, 2012 8:32 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yeah, I left there with some kind of paperwork and no money...

March 24, 2012 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home