Friday, March 23, 2012

Not Quite As Nice As I Thought.

Yesterday didn't quite turn out to be the nice day I thought I was going to have. I wanted to finish that course, I was whipping through the modules, passing the test at the end of each. I did the last module, and test, and thought I was done. I clicked the "next" button, and got the following message:


Dammit! I should have stopped, gone to the beach, had the day I had planned, studied a while, and taken the test later, but I didn't. I took it right then and there. There was a two hour limit. I figured if there was a two hour limit, surely I could do it in an hour. It was a tough test, I flunked it and I used the whole two hours. When I got done, the day was gone, and now I gotta take the test again. Later, next week.

I woke up this morning, looked at the clock, and it was 5:55. I got up, and a few minutes after that it started POURING! I got soaked bringing in the stuff that can't get wet and taking out the plants. We had a nice rain.
Long time ago, I had driven to Florida, and was taking a scuba class, I had the alarm set for 5:55. Ever since then, I have kinda liked 5:55. I think I'll set my alarm for 5:55 and start getting up at 5:55 every day. Another moment I like is just after noon, I have to flip my watch from the date to the seconds to see 12:34:56. If I'm awake after midnight, and I think of it. I might look for 12:34:56 then too! I love it!
I gotta go, there's these guys in white suits with big butterfly nets knocking at the front door, their shirts say "Funny Farm Insane Asylum" on the back. They want me to try on a jacket with long long sleeves......
Have a good Friday and a Great WEEKEND!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Haha. I always seem to look at the clock when it is exactly 11:11. Freaks me out a little. Though I guess as long as it's not 11:71 or something, I'll be OK.

Have a good one, man.

March 23, 2012 8:47 AM  
Blogger Shrinky said...

Whatever floats your boat is fine by me, my friend (smile). Personally, I long for the day I can ignore the clock - my day is divided by drop-off's and pick-up's, ferring my brood to and fro!

Bummer about the test, hope you ace it next time around.

March 23, 2012 10:13 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I love 11:11 too! And 12:12!

March 23, 2012 1:37 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Thanks Shrinky!

March 23, 2012 1:38 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

for about a year I woke up every night at 3:45 a.m. then one night I woke up at 4:30 and that was the end of it..but every now and then I'll wake up and think it's 3:45 but it won't be..can't figure it out.

March 24, 2012 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home