Monday, March 26, 2012

Dog Beach Diving Movie Weekend

It was a very nice weekend. I finished the book "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" and then watched the movie. The movie was kinda like the first fifth of the book, and the last fifth of the book, and the middle was missing, but wasn't bad. In the movie the characters didn't look like I imagined. If you see the movie first, you visualize the characters as they appeared in the movie when you read the book. If you read the book first, the movie doesn't do as good as your imagination.

Saturday I took the dogs to the beach, as you already knew, and as you can see from the pictures below.

Sunday we went diving, but again, you knew that.

Last night we went to the theater to see "Hunger Games" which was a pretty good movie. I went with my wife and a bunch oh her friends, who all had read the book, and were scrutinizing the heck out of the movie. I suppose I shall have to read the book too. I am currently reading Hunter S Thompson s "Rum Diaries", I saw the movie first.

Ditto and Sheba on the beach, posing for the camera

Sheba in the surf zone

Ditto, the natural beach bum. He knows all about what it's all about on the beach.

I hope you have a good week!

6 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Love the "Sheba in the Surf Zone" photo... I am so happy u took the dogs to the beach, next time I wanna go as well :D

March 26, 2012 9:11 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I will read the books first..and wait till the come to video or on tv..
dogs look like they're having a big ole great time.

March 26, 2012 8:38 PM  
Blogger jean said...

Looks like our beaches. I love it when dogs can have a good time at the beach, too.

March 27, 2012 6:25 AM  
Anonymous Mad Bull said...

Nice pics! So you recommend Hunger Games then?

March 27, 2012 7:13 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Definitely recommended

March 27, 2012 7:28 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh ...I loved the books about the girl with the dragon tattoo and the other 2 ...very very much..and I watched the original movies and liked them..don't know if i'll watch the new movie..the first ones were so good.

March 27, 2012 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home