Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Smithsonian, Metro and Roses

One day we took the Metro down to DC for an afternoon and went to the Smithsonian:
Underground at a DC Metro Station
A Bat Skeleton
Sea Turtle

A rose at my Moms. It was as big as a large grapefruit
Another big rose
I am not liking this new blogger interface. Maybe it's Google Chrome...Cant cut and paste pictures. Supposedly you can drag them but that doesn't seem to work. I spend most of my time in HTML view and every post takes a long time and is very difficult to post.. I would like to add more pics, but I fear the hassle and just don't have time to mess with it anymore.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

like you selection of photos - cave bat and turtle and roses

May 15, 2012 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

turtle is excellent photo! would make great meme

May 15, 2012 8:32 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

oh...love the roses..I think you can switch it back..

May 15, 2012 1:19 PM  
Blogger Candy's daily Dandy said...

Mark, I LOVE the photo's.
I got a thing for everything skeletal, and the roses...amazing.

May 15, 2012 3:44 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Ewwww that turtle skeleton is creepy.
I have no trouble with the new interface at all now!

May 15, 2012 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home