Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ramblings of someone with nothing to talk about

My rebreather part is now in the UK. I dropped it off an 2 PM on the 14th and it arrived at 9 AM on the 16th. How long do you think I should wait before I call?

Since my rebreather's Out Of Comission, and I don't have anything to talk about, I'd lke to point out the link on the right side of the page over there ---> called Earth View. I really like that web page. It shows the Earth and where it is light and where it's dark right now. You can click on the map for a zoom in and change the settings under the map. It's really cool to compare June 21 and December 21, also March 21 or September 21, which both look the same. If you click the guys name at the bottom it goes to his really good page with all kinds of stuff. (I don't know him, I just think it's an interesting page.)

I also think it is very cool that I read about the things on the news and then hear about them from you first hand. For example, I heard about the California earthquake on the news, then I cruise my regular blogs and there is someone I kinda know who was in it!

Work has been busy, I have two new FM Broadcast antennas that seem to be missing parts. When they delivered it was a whole truck almost as big as an 18 wheeler full - and no paperwork! They're sitting in the grass next to the tower, waiting to be installed.
I have a new billing computer that arrived damaged that I have to fix. I got it working already but it still can't see one of the hard drives because the RAID board is smashed. I will fix it tomorrow by cannabalizing one part of the board to fix the other.
I have to set up for a press conference tomorrow morning at 9.
I have to go check out a site where the sales department is having an outside broadcast Saturday.
Also I have to go to the bank and Post Office. (In Cayman, there is no mail delivery system, you have to go pick up your mail, and you have to go to the Post Office to mail something.)
And I feel like I'm forgetting something else I can't remember right now.
Not to mention my list with ton of little things, non critical.
AND,
I have to call about my rebreather too.

Well, for not having anything to say I said a lot. It's way past my bedtime. GOOD NIGHT!

Also, I really like reading everyones comments and I really appreciate them all!

Need some purple!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Hey, that's me! I was in the quake. hehehehe!!!

June 21, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

yep, you're who I was talking about!

June 24, 2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home