Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cayman Brac Morning

Here I am on Cayman Brac. Last night I worked till about 9:45. Then went to bed. the broadcast was from a bar at the hotel where we are staying. It was a big party
I went to my room after the broadcast and helping the hotel manager fix a lock. My co-workers band was playing at the party at the bar and I heard it was a big thing. I wanted to go but that isn't my type of thing, as you know from my photo club meeting post. I am never going to meet anybody if I don't ever go out and meet someone! I think I operate by a different set of rules than the rest of the world. I feel like I don't fit in at such things. very uncomfortable. There were lots of girls and sexy dresses and cleavage and I always wanted to just meet anyone but have never been able. A girl three feet from me might as well be on a different planet. I can't communicate. I am so clueless I can't even describe it.
Anyway, I don't want to travel down that road this morning.
Today I have to work and it will probably take almost all day.
I am sitting in the rental car outside my secret WiFi place. Yes, it is still here!
Now I can take my emails back to my room and relpy to several that need it.
I'll be back tonight with pics! (I hope)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

I don't think you're alone in feeling the way you do. Social situations are kind of scary sometimes. I think it all depends on your personality. I'm an outgoing, will talk to anyone kind of person. I don't like details and do not analyze things. You are apparently on the other side of the spectrum. (And since I don't know you at all I'm going to speculate here.) You seem to be more reserved, analytical, maybe even a bit of a controller. Nothing wrong with that, without you guys, people like me would run everything and nothing would get done!

September 18, 2005 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home