Monday, September 12, 2005

wow

At the fundraiser I got this girls number. We traded numbers. She called me. We went for a night beach walk. It was her first. She liked it, I liked it. It was totally great!
Then I get home and start thinking...
Earlier tonight I finally talked to the Bioligist Girl. I asked her out. She said "sure!". I'm not sure she understood what I meant. I'll see her tomorow. I'll ask again.
Probably somebody else would be really happy. I'm not.
I don't want to play the two girls game. I can't and I don't want to.
It always happens this way. None then two. then none again and everyone thinks I'm an asshole.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh just enjoy it! As long as everyone is clear that their relationship with you is not exclusive, no one should get their feelings hurt. I have never had this problem before, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me anyway! Mark, I just may post about Barbados. I'll wait till Dec or Jan when it's really cold, gray and ugly where I live!

September 13, 2005 6:50 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Sounds like a bummer to be dealing with...two women! You'll figure it out Mark. Just choose the one you have the most in common with and that you like. Good luck to you!

September 13, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

That's great! I'm happy to hear that you have two interesting women to spend time with and get to know better. :) Enjoy that time.

September 13, 2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home