Saturday, September 10, 2005

Working tonight

I'm getting ready to go to work, it's a broacast about Hurricane Ivan one year ago. It's us and the television center together. I'm taking my laptop so I'll be online. I plan on being on Yahoo Messenger, running a webcam and I'll need some company. I'll be looking for you, my yahoo ID is MarkD60. Please come see me, but I might be busy.
It is a very formal affair, but I'm working so I'll be NOT wearing a tux. Black pants black shirt black shoes. I considered wearing a wetsuit. All black, ya know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

How about tux pants, bow tie and no shirt??!?! Can we arrange that?!? Whoohooo!!! Can I get a witness!?!?!?

September 10, 2005 7:04 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

That doesn't sound like me at all!

September 11, 2005 12:17 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

DAMN! hate I missed this! was at a party watching football and playing poker! i hope you took pics of yourself that you'll post!

September 11, 2005 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home