Tuesday, September 13, 2005

end of a long day.

clik pics to enlarge
Here's pre-sunrise from this mornings beach walk. No nests again, the turtle people think that there won't be any more this season.

Here's another pic I took whilst walking this morning. (I like the word "whilst" it's a cool English english word)

Today was very busy, nonstop 11 hours. Tomorrow is looking busy too, starting with a broadcast at East End and ending with the talk show tomorrow late afternoon. Also I
have some transmitter problems brewing. I like Wednesdays, because of the "split shift / long lunch" but it looks like I'll be working straight through. I worked through lunch today and yesterday. One of my important rules is "Always take your lunch hour" Cause if you don't take it, the hour goes by and you're still at work. If you do take it, then you go back to work. No matter what you do, you end up back at work, so you might as well take the lunch hour, because you don't get that time back at the end of the day.

The Biologist Girl didn't seem too nice this morning. She seems to always have some other (male) volunteers in the vehicle with her. I told her I'd call her for coffee then couldn't today because of work, I plan on calling her tomorrow. But all day, I've been thinking about the Fundraiser Girl.

If I was reading a girls blog, and she kept talking about guys she liked in it, I might not like that. I might not read that blog as much. SO on one hand, I don't want to drive away the girls by talking too much about other girls. I guess I should be saying Women instead of Girls. On the other hand, nobody can tell me more about girls than another girl. And nobody knows less about Girls (Women) than me. I've not been too successful in relationships. Here's what a relationship has been to me:

R eally
E xciting
L ove
A ffair
T urns
I nto
O utrageous
N ightmare,
S anity
H angs
I n
P eril



That about sums it up. That being said, I can't wait for the next one. I just don't want to f it up.
Again


6 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I like talking about men to men so I don't think it's bad that you want to talk about women to women readers! In fact, for me, that's what keeps drawing me to a lot of the blogs I read -- to see what the men are going to say about the women -- I think it sometimes gives me insight into the male psyche...... And the RELATIONSHIP word thing was cool -- and I can soooo relate -- we all can at some point in our life right? Good luck with the Biologist girl and the Fundraiser girl -- maybe one of them will work out for you!

September 13, 2005 8:50 PM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Again, lovely pics! I'm jealous and am desperately needing another beach fix. I don't mind who you talk about, it's your blog! I hope whomever you choose gives you much happiness. And, what about that audio blog idea???

September 13, 2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Beautiful pictures, Mark. :)

I like the relationship word thing you did as well.

It's okay to talk about women to women I think. I hope that you enjoy getting to know the women you are seeing and that it works out with one of them. :)

September 13, 2005 10:47 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I love the pic of the flowers, I wonder what kind they are. Do you know?

Loved your R.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.H.I.P. thingy. (I forget what they are called, anagrams?)

Frankly I love hearing about the other women in your life. It's like being a fly on the wall. I'm just nosy that way I suppose.

September 13, 2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

I was originally attracted to my hubby because he was very knowledgeable on several topics. Whenever he talks, it is always revolves around some fact or historical issue.

He's not very good at gossip...but that's okay. I can get that anywhere. :^)

September 14, 2005 6:00 AM  
Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Great pictures!

Love what you did with the relationship thing. Sad but hilarious at the same time. I wish you the best in hooking up with someone though. You're the prince kissing a lot of frogs to find your princess. Just because you haven't found someone yet, doesn't mean you won't.

September 14, 2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home