Friday, October 21, 2005

Complaints Department

What thee effffen 'ell is up with this Word Verification thing? Is it just me, or do they seem to be getting longer and longer? I wanted to complain when they were eight characters long and now I'm finding some that are ten! Heck, some of my posts aren't even that long!
Plus half the time I can't even read the dang things.

Also, I notice another of my links, the Single Scorpio is gone, too bad, she had a nice template. (I got the hots for women with nice "templates" heee heeee heeeeeee!!!!) I think that if I ever delete my blog, (which I won't) I'd have to go around and leave a comment, saying goodbye, to everyone on my linklist.
Bye Single Scorpio!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Thanks Mark for thinking of your faithful readers if you decide to take down your blog. I would hope you would say goodbye.

Um, yea the word verifications are kinda crazy...I can't read them sometimes either. I'm more amused by them because sometimes they make a funny combination:

toobuve

October 21, 2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger K. said...

I agree that the word verification is pretty annoying...

October 21, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Dang dude, two bloggers gone in two weeks. Was it something you said? :-) seriously, we all need a sense of closure when a blogger leaves blogland. Come on gals, let us know what happened.

October 22, 2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

That's odd. I just went to one of my frequent blogs and it's gone now too. I was just on it last night. What's up with everyone dissapearing lately?

October 22, 2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Hey Mark - Marie (single scorpio) isn't gone - she just took a break and relocated her blog (template is still the same though since you like it! haha) go to my page and click her link - that's her new location.....

October 22, 2005 8:17 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Isn't the word verification just to keep spammers away? To me, well worth it. But I believe you can change your preferences so your own blog doesn't ask for word verification... just so ya know. :)

October 23, 2005 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home