Thursday, September 28, 2006

First Time

Yesterday I worked my split shift. then I went and picked up the OI Girl and we had dinner at my place. A while after that, I took her home. partly so I could study (I woke up later, sitting at the kitchen table) and partly because I thought it would be better than taking her home in the morning.

All the time we've been together, and all the time we've been apart. It was the first time I ever took her to sleep somewhere else than where I was sleeping.
This mornng I woke up thinking I don't like it a bit.
I think it won't happen again

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Now, for that name change, what if we just call her 'my girl' because she is your girl, right? Or 'mi girl' (for 'my island', instead of 'other island')?
What ya think?

September 28, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

I love realizations like that in a relationship. They're so comforting!

September 28, 2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home