Tuesday, September 26, 2006

multi-subject-ed

I ended up working late last night. Didin't make it home till about 9. By then The OI girl (still working on a new name) was in bed, asleep and I didn't see her yesterday except in the morning.

I ended up calling the school about the triginometry. I think I got it now. . . .until I get to the next chapter. I gotta increase my pace a little bit on these lessons.

Lately I've been wanting to do some freediving. I have to go soon. I can't stop thinking about it.

This post seems kind of multi-subject-ed and disjointed. That's how I feel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Oh yea freediving sounds like fun. Kinda like riding a horse bareback or swimming nekkid. Do you have to work on your breath control or are you already good at that?

September 26, 2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Got quite a few things going on there, eh, MarkD?

September 26, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Yes, freediving is very meditative and requires slowing your heartbeat and getting relaxed so your body uses as little gas as possible.

Seems like there's too much going on!

September 27, 2006 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home