Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wilmington, Ohio

I am in Wilmington, Ohio, my Moms hometown. I think the last time I was here was 25 or 30 years ago. Last night we had pizza with my cousin, his wife and son. The cousin I've known all my life, the wife and son I met for the first time last night. Today I ought to see my other cousin, who is closest to my age. (My Moms sister has 3 sons, my Mom had one brother and one sister, both have passed). Today we'll see my Grandfathers old farm, and visit with some of his friends.
We went to Wal-Mart last night, and there's a Taco Bell within walking distance of out hotel. And yes, we did stop at Taco Bell once already. It was just as wonderful as I remembered!
Today I rekkon I'll start taking some pics. I've taken a few so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

You rekkon?!? Good grief what's happened to you?

July 17, 2007 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rekkon? Easy to fall back into it huh?
When I was in Missouri to see my Mom... I was tossing around "ya'll" like nobody's business!

July 17, 2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Things you miss when you live in the islands, huh? Running for the border!

July 17, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Daisy Martin said...

You are making me hungry for some Taco bell... I reckon. ;-)

July 17, 2007 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home