Monday, November 24, 2008

Hardworking weekend

Saturday, like I already said, I weekwhacked. After posting, I decided I was just going to blow off the Sunday weedwhacking and take it easy.
But there was a tangled pile of steel rebar that has been buried under grass and vines, I weekwhacked it out yesterday and needed to get it moved and sorted. So I did. Then I decided to weedwhack because I had my new string, Poulain Predator, .095 inch. It worked considerably better than my old skinnier string. I cleared away a corner of 'jungle' that had never been cleared since I moved it.
And finally, there was another pile of steel that I had stacked months ago, then someone hit it with a front-end loader and slid it off the property and messed up my noce neat stack. Well I moved it over where I put the first pile. I'm pretty sure I moved at least a ton of steel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Mark, Dear, I wish that I could say something about weedwhacking (or weekwhacking for that matter), but since I have no yard whatsoever, I have no idea what you're talking about. :) Hope you're having a great week!

November 25, 2008 6:50 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Dude, I have never seen anyone tell the name of the string that they bought until now.

Seeing as though, I have a crapload of of weeds in in the summertime, I will reference this for later.

November 26, 2008 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home