Sunday, November 30, 2008

Inspiration Rebreather Lid


In about the middle of October, I send my rebreather electronics off to to be repaired. It had the same exact problem recur that I already had repaired a year or so ago.
They also did a 'servicing' that cost over $500. Friday I got my lid back and my display on my handset was damaged. It had a protective sheet on it when I sent it, and the sheet was gone and the display was damaged. I've never seen that kind of damage on anyones display. Sometimes they get a 'cigarette burn' if you leave them in the sun, but I have always been meticulous about keeping it safe.
I was so mad, I called them immediately, and just caught them as they were going home. (It is 5 hours later in the UK)
In a half hour, I had it back at Fed Ex, shipping it back to be re-repaired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just WRONG!

November 30, 2008 9:23 PM  
Blogger Grimm said...

Oh hell - I would be pissed! I would be wanting to put my foot up some British butt for that.

December 02, 2008 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home