Monday, December 01, 2008

nothing to post

I'm at work already, waiting for the coffee to brew. Its December first already. Hurricane season is officially over!
I don't really remember much of the weekend. Saturday we had the dogs training, Sheba is doing much better, still a long ways to go with her. I was working downstairs and had the dogs tied up in the yard Saturday, Sheba must have eaten something she shouldn't have, because Sunday she was sick, sick as a DOG! She was puking a lot and you could tell she felt bad. I gave her a quarter of a Rolaids, and she seemed to get better pretty fast. Sunday she was trying to eat crap off the road again.
Didn't do much this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grimm said...

We have a lab we are training ourselves and it has been quite a difficult task.

I have never trained one in my life so I am trying to help where I can - but usually I end up in the way.

December 02, 2008 2:56 AM  
Blogger Linda and Charli said...

Sounds like poor Sheba needed a good vet!

December 03, 2008 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home