Thursday, August 13, 2009

Surprise

I thought that yesterdays post would have generated thousands of comments. Hmmm

This morning I woke up, shaved showered and got dressed and and got coffee and then saw the sun peek over the horizon. I remembered that in the winter, I'll get half way to work before I see the sun come up.

A couple weeks ago, I fixed one of our old laptops. I took it apart and cleaned it and put it back together and it works great now. No more overheating and shutting down. Yesterday i think I fixed one at work. The power seemed intermittent, and it'd shut down without warning and was just weird. I took it apart and saw a crack in the solder joint where the power plugs in. I re-soldered it and it seems Ok too! I formatted the drive and put the original software on and when I finish it today, it should be like new!

Work is fun when I am successful, but when I am banging my head against the wall, it sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

I THOUGHT about leaving a comment yesterday, I really did. But then I thought.. if I had a body like that I wouldn't MIND wearing that bikini!

anyway... about today's post: My laptop died the other day, I'm sure it overheated on me lap... shall I send it to you then???

August 14, 2009 12:39 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I KNEW it! Women would wear that dissolving bikini on purpose!

Yep! send it on up, no guarantees though!

August 14, 2009 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home