Thursday, January 13, 2011

Over the hump day

It's Wednesday, over the hump day. Today I have a small computer job and then I have to collect some checks.
Then I have to study, I want to get at least one lesson done today.

Last night I went to bed at 9 PM and slept till 6:30 AM, that's an incredibly long time for me!
I had a high school friend come for a visit on a cruise ship. The very same ship my cousins were on week before last. I calculate that it had been 33 years since I saw her last. Now she has three grown daughters and a grandson!

I'm getting ready to look for another company to host my website. Our phone company/internet service provider seems unable.

This doesn't seem like much of a post. But it's all I got for now. Over and out!

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

maybe you slept right thru hump day?

January 14, 2011 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home