Friday, April 29, 2011

day 15 - Abridged song challenge.

Supposed to be "a song that describes you". I don't know any song that describes me, but when this song first came out, before I even heard it, people were telling me it reminded them of me. I was surprised how many people..

Then I heard it and pretended not to know what they were talking about. Except when I was very young, starting to try to learn about relationships, I used to say I had "Shields" and nobody could hurt me because they couldn't get inside my "shields". Dumb I know. Those shields are probably why I never had anything that even remotely resembled a successful relationship till I was 30!

I would like to know what the words to this song mean to you.
I'M NOT IN LOVE - 10cc


1 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Wow I remember that song... didn't like it then and still don't!
I'm glad it does not apply to you anymore.

May 02, 2011 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home