Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lazy Mans Post

I'm so lazy, I'm just going to post some more pictures from Sundays dive.
Lion Fish
Sand Crab, he can push himself under the sand, using his front claws as locomotion!
Christmas Tree worms
The wife comes home tomorrow evening. That means I have to clean the house this evening. She's bringing my Mother In Law with her. It's all good.

I need to mow the yard.

I always post how I'm a poor sleeper, I realized that for the past indefinite amount of time, I have been sleeping really well, and it's hard to get up in the morning. Last night I went to bed about 9 and was sleeping good when the alarm went off. Although I did get up at 3 to close the windows and doors because of a big time rainstorm we had.

Anyway, that'll do for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elettra said...

So much admiration for these spectacular photographs and attentive to the..... mother-in-law. AH! AH! AH! AH!

August 16, 2011 12:15 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

lucky you

August 16, 2011 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home