Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sincerely Hoping Ur Thursdays Excellent (S.H.U.T.E.)

Thursday, beautiful day, crystal clear. (right now)

I had a lot of dreams last night. I'm not going to go into it, I started telling my wife and she said Dang! How do you remember all that?
One was about a bathroom and the other was about a hilltop resort with a metal road around back that goes all over these woods and cliffs.

It was really hard to wake up this morning.

Here's some random pictures for today.
The sun from underwater

A yellow and gray fish

A cat surveillance photo taken by one of the many MarkD60 satellites, high in orbit.
I

Sincerely Hope Ur Thursdays Excellent (S.H.U.T.E.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shrinky said...

Wow, those underwater shots are wonderful!

September 22, 2011 10:40 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

you dreamt about a bathroom?

you sick pervert you!

September 22, 2011 10:43 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

A metal road?

It's really hard for me to wake up every morning.

September 22, 2011 11:31 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I always love your photos

September 23, 2011 9:37 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Photos are nice! You've got a vivid brain :)

September 24, 2011 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Very pretty! I like that first one best!

September 24, 2011 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home