Friday, April 13, 2012

Tank Recon 3D on the new phone

I found one game I really like for my still new new Samsung Galaxy S II. It's called Tank Recon 3D. There's a free version and a full version that has more levels. I chunked down the $4.99 US and got the full version after playing the free version for a week or so. I tell ya, it's good, it's really good! Before I found this game I was getting PO'd because I couldn't find any games I liked.
Its really fun but I am not very good yet.
Below is a one minute forty-two second video from YouTube that shows a sample of the game play. Watch it! You'll like it! (The videos music isn't part of the game, but the game has a feature so that you can load a playlist and play your music with the game!)

It's available for iOS, Android, WP7 and BlackBerry.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! It's FRIDAY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I play freecell solitaire and that's about it.

April 13, 2012 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home