Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rain or Facebook?

Facebook stock falls again. I think that's funny.The kind of person to buy FB stock is not the kind of person to be on Facebook. And every Facebook user knows that FB has been going downhill. I know several people who have left, and don't know of any new joiners. Hate to say I told you so! 

Hey Facebook! Wanna see the stocks go back up? UN DO that last "upgrade" you did. The one with the timeline that made Facebook look like MySpace. IT SUCKS!
It's still raining. Now we're getting some thunder and lightning so maybe this signals the beginning of the end of this weather pattern that's been here.
Nervous Goldie-Breakfast in a rainy thunderstorm
Amazing Video of water coming down the downspout! Six Stunning seconds! What have you go to lose? Dazzling!

7 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Love the picture of Goldie, he is such a photogenic kitty!

Can't wait for the sun to come out so we can start drying off!

May 23, 2012 9:44 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

lots of water..wow.glad the kittens are safe.

May 23, 2012 12:18 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

I've never been a big Facebooker, but once they did that timeline thing my status updates went from maybe-once-a-month to never. Hope I didn't contribute to the decline.

May 24, 2012 7:06 AM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

I think a lot of fb users are watching this with a grin...

You just let all that rainwater go nowhere?? You need a rain barrel!!!

http://www.rainbarrelguide.com/

May 24, 2012 8:49 AM  
Blogger Deech said...

I am so not surprised about Facebook. I have made popcorn and I am watching that mayhem with keen interest.

I would trade your weather actually. It is extremely hot here...and it looks like another drought summer is coming.

May 24, 2012 9:26 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Yep, that downspout epoch was stunning all right. Goldie looks cute, even though she's nervous. She really does look nervous with those ears back and the look in her eyes.

May 25, 2012 9:13 AM  
Blogger jean said...

Facebook never did catch my love. I love to tell people who ask me to join on Facebook, "no".

May 25, 2012 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home