Monday, June 04, 2012

Cats n Dogs, Horses n Roosters

It's been a long week, last week was. Although it seemed like it went by fast, it seems like it's been a long time since I've been sitting here, in front of the computer.

Below are some pictures of the animals. We went to Costa Rica in February and Headphones the rooster disappeared while we were gone. Taking his place is The General, and The Wizard. I think the Wizard may be related to Headphones, because he has headphones...
Also we have Paloma next door who can come into our yard. She knocked down the trees I planted about two years ago. But I'm not really mad about it. I should be I rekkon.
3 cats, a rooster named The Wizard and Paloma, the Horse
Sheba and Goldie like each other. I'm trying to get Sheba to lay down so the cat can reach her but she doesn't get it yet.

I seem to be going through a blue spell.Business is slow and money is scarce and it seems like everyone is trying to screw me over. Everyone wants to extract a hundred from me here, and a hundred from me there, while they won't pay the pennies I charge them. How can I tap into the big bucks?
I just need to keep busy. I hate to say it, but I think life is a lot about faking it. I see the diver strutting around all hot shot, and everyone seems to think he's a hot shot. I see the person with the menial job acting like it's so important and think, "he's pretending that he cares', I see the widow howling with grief at the funeral and think, 'it's bad, but not THAT bad'. Am I the only one who sees  fake in the world? Maybe if I pretend to be successful I will be.

Maybe I'm confusing attitude with faking it.
I could go on more but gonna stop now..

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

when my female friends needed cheering up..I tell them chin up tits out...trying to think of something like wise to say to the guys..but only thing I can come up with is chin up dick out..??? fraid that might get you busted.

June 04, 2012 11:08 AM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Everyone "sees" fate whether or not they wish to. How they react to it - that's another story.

June 04, 2012 10:52 PM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

I think sometimes being 'fake' is a way to make it real. You could turn all those scenarios around in your mind if you were feeling big shot, trying to be proud of a menial job, or devastated by grief. Or...just believing the best (well, maybe not the strutter).

I love the photo of the horse, rooster and cat. Try selling it, you never know!

June 05, 2012 8:14 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Faking it here too... it's the only way to get through the day.

June 06, 2012 3:44 AM  
Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

No tail on that cat?

June 06, 2012 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home