Monday, May 28, 2012

Inner Space Random Photos

 Rebreathers in a row

 The only time we saw the sun today was at sunset.

 All these tanks are on vacation, nobody uses them during Inner Space

Rebreather tanks full and ready to go!

I've been getting up early to go diving the past couple days, and will be for the rest of this week. Thereby interfering with my regular posting time. Like The Rainman, I like to do certain things at the same time every day. Now it's bedtime and I'm trying to get this post in real quick. Sorry I haven't been around visiting your blogs, but I will be back soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

howdy..happy memorial day.

May 29, 2012 12:01 AM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Wonderful sunset photo! Enjoy your diving, it's a lot LOT more important than most things computer related, to be out there being alive!

May 29, 2012 8:14 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

I had to google rebreather. Interesting. Love sunset. It's so much easier to wake up for than sunrise. Also, nice goggles below!

May 29, 2012 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home