Wednesday, June 06, 2012

My Transit Photos, MIB III



Yesterday afternoon was the transit of Venus across the face of the sun. It only happens twice, eight years apart, every hundred and five years or so. I took these pics at 1/2000th of  a second and F 6.3. Thereabouts.
As the sun got lower the sky got hazier and we couldn't see much more than shown in the pictures. 

Then we went to see Men In Black III which was very good and I recommend seeing it in the theater in 3D.

Hump Day today. Insomnia was kicked in full blast last night. To bed at 10, awake at 2. Maybe snoozed about 45 minutes between 4 and 5, awake for the alarm. I'm not tired right now though.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mad Bull said...

I agree, MIB III was pretty good.

June 06, 2012 6:21 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Awesome shots! Love to be able to experience this once in a lifetime event with you!

MIB3 was great :)

June 06, 2012 9:06 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Cool photos... I couldn't see it due to bad weather here.

June 06, 2012 5:22 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

beautiful pictures..can't wait to see MIB3

June 06, 2012 10:42 PM  
Blogger Island Woman MJ said...

Fabulous photo!!

June 08, 2012 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots!!! debbie

June 08, 2012 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jihan said...

Your so lucky you got to see it, i saw a live stream of it online, but it's not the same.

I want to see Men in Black but no one I know wants to go see it. I have to wait until its out DVD

June 10, 2012 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home