Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Photos

 This is little sprouts from a plant that was dying and I moved it to a new location. I think it he likes the new spot.

 This is a neat little ship I saw on the waterfront day before yesterday. I like it. It looks tough

On a more serious note, Poor Poor Sheba has this huge "Thing" growing out of her back and hanging over on her right side. It looks a little like a human foot.... I fear the worst for Poor Poor Sheba. 
Actually, she's finally turning into a pretty good footstool, as was intended.

The last few days I've slept really good- Like high school kid on a Saturday good. I don't know why, but I'll take it while it lasts.

4 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

Poor Poor Sheba, she definitely has a defective tongue.

June 27, 2012 12:52 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

nothing better than a good nights sleep.good for you.

June 27, 2012 3:39 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Love the dog shot!
And tis good that plant likes it's new spot.
sleeping well... now that's a bonus!

June 27, 2012 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a few good night's sleep!! Yeaaa!! poor sheba, she can hardly breathe with that big ole foot on top of her! lol yep, your boat does look nice and stronge. Must be a tug boat or something like that...debbie

June 27, 2012 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home