Friday, June 15, 2012

I was going to post today

I've been wondering what to post this morning but I'm drawing a blank. Yesterday, I had a lot of ideas and thought todays post would be interesting and snappy. This morning all my good ideas have left me.
I woke up at 3:30 last night and was up for a couple hours, then was sleeping like a rock when the dogs woke me up.
Last night I was riding my scooter and a bat hit me in the chest. It was like getting hit with a pair of rolled up socks. The bat landed on my floorboard and I kicked him off with my foot. It was creepy.
It's Friday, I plan on diving again this weekend. The wife and I have some type of party to go to tonight. I plan on running around today like a crazy person.
After I drink my coffee and get situated.
I've been wanting a telescope since forever. But it is one of those things that I want then seldom use, like my binoculars.. The problem is setting it up and taking it down and storing it.... I want a telescope but it'd be like the dog who caught the car. "what do I do with it now?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

LOL I've got a telescope somewhere in this house!
I hope you enjoy your weekend and the party.
I never have ideas for blog posts first thing in the morning, so I do a post last thing at night... and schedule it to 'appear' in the morning!
Works for me.

June 16, 2012 3:21 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I went to a garage sale one day and they had a telescope for $5..I said what's wrong with it..she said it's the weirdest thing..none of us could ever get it to work..you can't see anything..and it's brand new..and she wandered off..I looked at it for a minute and noticed the cap was on the lens..so took it off and looked thru the lens and it worked perfect..I gave her $5 and took it home..thank the Goddess for rednecks.

June 16, 2012 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home