Thursday, June 07, 2012

Before and after

Here's a picture my wife took last weekend. I hated the wine glass, so I took it out. You can still see a big chunk of the wine glass in the "retouched" pic, but I don't think you can tell what it is, or even notice it unless you see the pic WITH the wine glass. (I thought I had removed the whole thing till I compared them side by side.)
It's Thursday It would be nice to go diving sometime soon. Maybe this weekend?
UPDATE: Here I took the rest of the wine glass out. You can still see a screwup near my watch. Maybe I'll fix that and maybe I won't.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, like it better without the wine

June 07, 2012 7:18 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

maybe if I had drank the wine I would notice more.

June 07, 2012 10:42 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

How did you do that ?

June 07, 2012 11:25 PM  
Blogger The Bipolar Diva said...

I'll take the wine!

June 08, 2012 12:00 AM  
Blogger Jihan said...

haha, I luv the way you think, but now i am going to be stuck thinking Fried A all the time too.

June 10, 2012 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home