Friday, June 08, 2012

Warmth Is For The Weak

Says The Wife upon getting into our freezing (85 degree F) pool this morning.

I'm glad it's Friday! 


I did an image search for "Fried A" and got nothing. (Every time I hear "Friday", I think: "fried A".) At the beach there's a sign that says "No Loud Music Allowed" I always think "There's two 'louds' in that sentence." 
I can't help it, I'm twisted and sick that way.

Since I couldn't find any Fried A you'll have to put up with this. Wednesday picture.
:
Yeah, cereal killers.

Anyway I won't waste any more of your time. Have a good weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger sunshine said...

YES, warmth is for the weak, fo'shure!

June 08, 2012 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like weak...
Hope you and wifey have a good weekend! I don't think we have anything planned till Sunday and then we have some of Kelly's Soccer Team over for a swim and snacks. That should be fun. ...debbie

June 08, 2012 6:19 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

have fun...stay out of trouble

June 08, 2012 9:37 PM  
Anonymous carnealian said...

Thanks for ruining the word Friday for me forever.

June 09, 2012 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home