Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pushin it


Work is very slow. I'm looking for a job and if I get one, I'm shutting down my business. I liken it to pushing a car with flat tires. You can get it moving if you push hard enough, but as soon as you stop pushing, everything stops. And you have to always push as hard as you can and constantly. Then I get minimal payback. (the car barely moves)
But I can't assume any of my applications will be successful so it's full speed ahead till further notice. I'm targeting the Churches and Condos for computer repairs. It's fukkin bullshit. I ran newspaper ads for a month and got ONE phone call. one.

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

sorry to hear that..hope things pick up for you.

June 21, 2012 9:42 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Looking for a job is a full-time job in itself. Good luck, MD.

June 22, 2012 6:40 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

I suppose living where you do limits the options as well.
Good luck find a job that not only pays but you enjoy.

June 25, 2012 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home