Sunday, September 18, 2005

Got Lucky

After whining for the past two days about never getting laid I just wanted to tell you I got lucky Saturday night. It was good beyond description. And I really really want to see her again. Thats all I'm going to say.
I just got home from the airport and am totally tired. I know, I promised pics but I am sorry I only have these of the Brac Reef Resort, that I took from the air as I was leaving. I didn't have as much free time as I expected. On the first pic, notice how close the resort is to the west end of the island, and the airport runway. The second one is a crop of the first, showing the boundaries of the resort. click to enlarge

Good Night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

Congratulations on getting lucky. Hee hee!!!

September 19, 2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

What's it like to get lucky, I've forgotten... Do people still do it the same way?

September 19, 2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

Nice work, Mark!! I am very happy for you! Hope you get to see her again.

September 19, 2005 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home