Monday, September 19, 2005

Lazy Mans Post

It's back to work this morning, gotta fix that computer! I'm having trouble getting the RAID working. I'm going to need a RAID at home when I get done with this. RAID stands fo "Redundant Array of Inexpensive Drives. They can be set up several ways, basically variations of making several drives look like one huge one, or to have an automatic backup of a specific drive(s). I'm setting mine at work for automatic backup. It's good for hardware failure, but not good for software failure. Any software or data problems are just replicated on the backup, which is what happened and what I am fixing.

I took these tests I found on Somebody elses blog. This is not really the type of thing I think is cool to post, but do I bloody care? It's kind of fun to take the tests.

How You Live Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.
You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.

You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

First, I'm only 60% weird, which is a big surprise. Second, here's the info on my love life: You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

Another surprise and very insightful considering my new relationship (or lack thereof) status.

I love quizzes!!

September 19, 2005 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it sucks that you have erased posts from posters you don't like. DICK!

September 19, 2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I haven't erased any comments except some obvious spam.

There is nobody who has commented here who I "don't like".

Too bad you choose not to identify yourself.

September 19, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

I like your results, it's cool to get to know you better whether it's all true or not. I am going to take the tests too, sounds interesting.

September 19, 2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Mark Mark Mark... I can't believe you posted these here -- after all the grief you gave me the other night when I asked you to take the Myers Briggs test this was quite a surprise to me.... :)

September 19, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

There's quite a bit of difference between these silly, fun tests and the one you asked me to take when we were on Yahoo chat. I didn't take your test because I wanted to, I finally did it because you kept asking. Also, I was obviously incorrect in assuming it was in confidentiality.

September 19, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Ouch... I didn't share the results Mark and you no one MADE you take it. Sorry you felt that way....

September 19, 2005 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home