Monday, January 30, 2006

monday blahzzzzzzzz

It's Monday, I'm feeling cheated because I worked Saturday and I really really feel like NOT going to work today.
I asked for the day off tomorrow, because the IO Girl is coming tonight and I got it, then something came up and I have to work for about 4 hours. the OI Girl will be here tonight!!!
The dawg walk this morning was great, the sky is crystal clear and zero clouds. Venus is low, coming up, Jupiter is high. I saw Scorpius, Centaur, Southern cross, Corvus, Leo, Big Dipper, Little Dipper and two satellites.
Yesterday I spent the day at the beach. I took pics. the first one is a palm tree hiding the sun. I guess it's not that great, but I think it's cool. (I like the airplane there, see it way up high?) The second is a path. I was at the beach and the path leads away from the beach, I'm not sure where it goes. Yet. The third is just a palm tree, I wish that little corner of the house wasn't there. but it can be cropped.
I really really really wish I didn't have to go to work today.

click to enlarge



6 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Beautiful pictures...I'd want EVERY day off if I looked out my window and saw palm trees. Sigh. It took me an hour and a half to get to work today thanx to the snow. Hope you have a great day off...even if you have to work a few hours. Enjoy!

January 30, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm seriously going to have to stop reading your blog. My God, it makes me want to get away to the islands! Why ya doin' this to me?!

January 30, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger K. said...

You live in such a beautiful place. It's ridiculous.

Funny how perspective changes things. I bet someone else would have said the path leads "to" the beach "from" somewhere else.

January 30, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

As usual, very pretty pics Mark! You live in a beautiful place.

January 30, 2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Cindy N. said...

I actually did NOT go to work today, but I wasn't at the beach. I was inside moping all day. I love the pictures and the airplane way up there. Enjoy OI girl's visit. Have a great walk on the beach.

January 30, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I like your title. I've been trying to think of one about my BLAHg.... or that I have writer's BLAHk

January 31, 2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home