Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ant War

Remember I posted that one of the reasons I knew spring was coming because I had ants? They've been getting worse and worse. Last night I noticed a few in the bathroom, this morning was a whole stream. I found they were apparently planning on building a nest in the toilet tank. I annihilated them. Now it's war. All ants must die. I am posting it here, official notice: all ants out by the time I get home tonight or die!
I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I think the new dentist will be OK. And he fixed both fillings.
This morning for the dawg walk there was some big clouds with clear in between, so maybe I'll make it for a beach lunch today.
Thanks for all the comments yesterday too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Here's hoping that you don't get ants in your pants.

February 09, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Carnealian said...

How about a pet anteater?

February 09, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

Kill those little bastards! OR the next thing you know they'll be snacking on your butt while you're trying to take care of things :O)

February 09, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Ugh... Ants SUCK! Go get 'em!

Glad you're feeling better regardless. :)

February 10, 2006 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home