Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dentist today

Today I have a dental appointment. He's supposed to fix a "temporary filling" I got when a tooth broke two weeks after my regular checkup, and fix another that is so close to the other tooth I can't get floss through.
I'm kind of disgruntled because I've been going to the dentist every 6 months all my life and I know a good dentist from a bad one. This dental clinic has never found any problem that I haven't complained about. If I don't get it sorted soon, I'm going to go out in town and pay for my own dentist. (I've been going to my work-pays-for-it dentist)
I'm not in a great mood. I'm tired of work, tired of crap from all directions and tired of everything. Also its been rainy and cloudy for several days, I'm tired of that too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Yuck, yuck and yuck....hope your day gets better.

February 08, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger thewriterslife said...

So write? Believe me, it's verrrry therapeutic!

February 08, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sorry. It'll get better. Just look forward to Costa Rica, right?!

February 08, 2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

I hate dentist. Yuk! I had a dental appt today too, but mine was for a routine cleaning. And wouldn't you know I forgot about it and missed it. Oh well.

I see word verification is back on. Did you get slammed by spammers? Death to spammers!

February 08, 2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

yeah, I turned it back on, I was getting spam on old posts

February 08, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Take a little nap and you'll feel better :)

February 08, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

Awww, but Mark, I love you!

February 09, 2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home