Friday, February 03, 2006

TGI Friday!

I'm at work already. This morning, I couldn't access the page to post a new post or the comments.
I turned off word verification, mostly because I don't lke filling them out on other blogs. They cotinue to get more ridiculous.
This weekend I am off. Sunday I will be clearing a trail out in the woods. It is called the Mastic Trail. It was blocked by trees after Hurricane Ivan and we went out there and cleared it with chainsaws. I thought it was all done but I got a call to help so I am. I love chainsaws.
Earlier this morning when I wanted to post, I had a lot to say. Now I can't think of much, so that'll be it for me today!
Have a great day and weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Chain saws scare me but for a guy, I would imagine you love it! Have a super weekend and enjoy your time off!

February 03, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Using chain saws are so much fun! I preer gas powered to electric. Electric ones don't have the same punch. (Am I scaring you yet?)

February 03, 2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

On your latest post about your missing post, it won't even let me comment on it!

February 04, 2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home