Sunday, October 01, 2006

Eye m stoopid

yesterday I worked all day. I didn't even turn on my computer or check my email at all yesterday.

I finished the trigonometry chapter in my stuudying. I was taking the test. I decided to start the whole chapter over, because I'm just not able to apply what I learned in the chapter to the questions in the test. I thought I was getting a pretty good handle on it as I went through, but apparently not. I wantd to do a chapter a day and finish the 2 year course in less than 6 months, but I've been on this chapter for a week. It's not really a two year course per se, but I have two years to complete it. you can read about it for yourself here.


Tomorrow is the OI Girls first day at her new job.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Good luck to OL girl on her 1st day at the new job.

Trig? Isn't that a cuss word in most languages? If not it should be.

October 01, 2006 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with ms. mae.

my brain stopped at trig. i breezed through everything up to that point and then my head just would not accept trig.

October 01, 2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Good luck to your girl and bye for a week....I'm heading to Vegas Baby!!!

October 01, 2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home